The following articles from our May/June issue.
- The Physiological Responses to Bikram Yoga in Novice and Experienced Practitioners (Pate JL, Buono MJ)
- Randomized, Controlled Trial of Qigong for Treatment of Prehypertension and Mild Essential Hypertension (Park J, Hong S, Lee M, et al)
- Effects of Moxibustion or Acupoint Therapy for the Treatment of Primary Dysmenorrhea: A Meta-analysis (Tian X, Liang H, Yi LJ, Song GM, Wang TH)
- Use of Movement Therapies and Relaxation Techniques and Management of Health Conditions Among Children (Ndetan H, Evans MW Jr, Williams RD Jr, Woolsey C, Swartz JH)
- Jeffrey Dach, MD: The Transition to a Natural Medicine Practice (interview by Gustafson C)
- Psychiatry Today and Tomorrow: Primum Non Nocere (First Do No Harm) (Campbell AW)
- Integrative Healthcare Policy Consortium Announces Consumer Health Information and Advocacy Website
- Burzynski Research Institute, Inc. Announces FDA Permission to Launch a New Clinical Trial in Diffuse Intrinsic Brainstem Glioma
- Air Pollution Linked to Autism in Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Nordic Naturals Inspires Support for Paws for Veterans
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- Predictive, Preventive, and Personalized Medicine and Molecular Diagnostics | November 3-5, 2014 | Embassy Suites, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M): Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Symposium | November 6-8, 2014 | Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 17th Clinical Applications for Age management Medicine | November 6-9, 2014 | Bellagio, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Institute for Functional Medicine Advanced Practice Module: Energy Regulation | November 6-9, 2014 | Turnberry Isle, Miami, Florida