The following articles from our Supplement 2 issue.
- The War on Cancer: Where Are We After 43 Years? (Campbell AW)
- The Importance of Diets and Epigenetics in Cancer Prevention: A Hope and Promise for the Future? (Toden S, Goel A)
- Massage Therapy in Cancer Care: An Overview of the Past, Present, and Future (MacDonald G)
- Ascorbic-acid Treatment for Progressive Bone Metastases After Radiotherapy: A Pilot Study (Kiziltan HS, Bayir AG, Demirtas M, et al)
- A Novel Form of Dichloroacetate Therapy for Patients With Advanced Cancer: A Report of 3 Cases (Khan A, Marier D, Marsden E, Andrews D, Eliaz I)
- The History of the Enzyme Treatment of Cancer (Gonzalez NJ)
- BCM-95 Curcumin Disrupts Cancer Cell Communication
- EXCEMED Launches new go-to Clinical Resource in Thyroid Disease
- New Non-Invasive Technology Diagnoses Fatty Liver Disease
- Study Suggests the Human Body Cannot be Trained to Maintain a Higher Metabolism
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- 12th Annual Dr. Roizen’s Integrative Medicine Conference | December 5-7, 2014 | Encore at Wynn, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) 22nd Annual Winter World Congress on Anti-Aging, Regenerative & Aesthetic Medicine | December 10-13, 2014 | Venetian/Palazzo Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 12th Annual Natural Supplements: An Evidence-based Update | January 15-18, 2015 | Paradise Point Resort, San Diego, California
- Integrative Healthcare Symposium: Focus on Brain Health | February 19-21, 2015 | New York Hilton Midtown, New York, New York