The following articles from our May/June issue.
- Glyphosate: Its Effects on Humans (Campbell AW)
- A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Acupuncture for Chronic Low-Back Pain (Bahrami-Taghanaki H, Liu Y, Azizi H, et al)
- Comparison of Functional Fitness Outcomes in Experienced and Inexperienced Older Adults After 16-week Tai Chi Program (Kim THM, Dogra S, Al-Sahab B, Tamim H)
- Effect of Palladium a-Lipoic Acid Complex on Energy in the Brain Mitochondria of Aged Rats (Ajith TA, Nima N, Veena RK, Janardhanan KK, Antonawich F)
- Yoga for Improving Sleep Quality and Quality of Life for Older Adults (Halpern J, Cohen M, Kennedy G, Reece J, Cahan C, Baharav A)
- The Pharmacodynamics of L-Arginine (Böger RH)
- L. Terry Chappell, MD: Considering the Past and Promise of Chelation Therapy (interview by Gustafson C)
- Good News for Young Patients with a Leukemia Subtype Associated with a Poor Prognosis
- Cleveland Clinic Opens Center for Functional Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente Awards $2.55 Million Grant to American Heart Association Initiative
- “You Are as Old as Your Arteries” Adage Still Holds True
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- AANP Annual Conference and Exposition | August 6-9, 2014 | Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix, Arizona
- 9th International Symposium of Hyperbaric Medicine | August 22-24, 2014 | Sheraton Hotel, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 20th Annual Integrative International Conference | August 22-24, 2014 | Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, Australia
- Mastering the Protocols for Optimization of Hormone Replacement Therapy | August 29-31, 2014 | Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, Salt Lake City, Utah