The following articles from our May/June issue.
- The Physiological Responses to Bikram Yoga in Novice and Experienced Practitioners (Pate JL, Buono MJ)
- Randomized, Controlled Trial of Qigong for Treatment of Prehypertension and Mild Essential Hypertension (Park J, Hong S, Lee M, et al)
- Effects of Moxibustion or Acupoint Therapy for the Treatment of Primary Dysmenorrhea: A Meta-analysis (Tian X, Liang H, Yi LJ, Song GM, Wang TH)
- Use of Movement Therapies and Relaxation Techniques and Management of Health Conditions Among Children (Ndetan H, Evans MW Jr, Williams RD Jr, Woolsey C, Swartz JH)
- Jeffrey Dach, MD: The Transition to a Natural Medicine Practice (interview by Gustafson C)
- Psychiatry Today and Tomorrow: Primum Non Nocere (First Do No Harm) (Campbell AW)
- APIC Teaches the ABC’s of Antibiotic Resistance
- American Journal of Medicine to Publish Article Linking Psoriasis With Cardiometabolic Diseases
- Fasting Blood Biomarker Alpha-Hydroxybutyrate Predicts Risk for Diabetes in New Study from HDL, Inc. and University of Utah
- Nurses and Physician Assistants Play a Key Role in Patient Support
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- American College of Nutrition’s 55th Annual Conference | October 15-18, 2014 | San Antonio Marriot Rivercenter, San Antonio, Texas
- The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M): IV Therapy Symposium & Fellowship Modules | October 16-18, 2014 | Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana
- 6th Annual Heal Thy Practice: Transforming Patient Care | October 17-19, 2014 | Renaissance Westchester Hotel, West Harrison, New York
- Lifestyle Medicine 2014 | October 19-22, 2014 | Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Hotel, San Diego, California