The following articles from our May/June issue.
- Glyphosate: Its Effects on Humans (Campbell AW)
- A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Acupuncture for Chronic Low-Back Pain (Bahrami-Taghanaki H, Liu Y, Azizi H, et al)
- Comparison of Functional Fitness Outcomes in Experienced and Inexperienced Older Adults After 16-week Tai Chi Program (Kim THM, Dogra S, Al-Sahab B, Tamim H)
- Effect of Palladium a-Lipoic Acid Complex on Energy in the Brain Mitochondria of Aged Rats (Ajith TA, Nima N, Veena RK, Janardhanan KK, Antonawich F)
- Yoga for Improving Sleep Quality and Quality of Life for Older Adults (Halpern J, Cohen M, Kennedy G, Reece J, Cahan C, Baharav A)
- The Pharmacodynamics of L-Arginine (Böger RH)
- L. Terry Chappell, MD: Considering the Past and Promise of Chelation Therapy (interview by Gustafson C)
- Study Finds Pycnogenol Effective in Improving Inner Ear Circulation with Relief of Symptoms of Meniere's Disease, Including Tinnitus
- Study Identifies Molecular Key to Healthy Pregnancy
- Brain Sodium Channels in Heart Linked to Sudden Cardiac Death
- Personalized Medicine Coalition Sheds New Light on Progress and Challenges Facing the Development of Personalized Medicine
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- AANP Annual Conference and Exposition | August 6-9, 2014 | Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix, Arizona
- 9th International Symposium of Hyperbaric Medicine | August 22-24, 2014 | Sheraton Hotel, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 20th Annual Integrative International Conference | August 22-24, 2014 | Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, Australia
- Mastering the Protocols for Optimization of Hormone Replacement Therapy | August 29-31, 2014 | Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, Salt Lake City, Utah