The following articles from our January/Febuary issue.
- Pharmaceutical Drugs—The Good and the Not So Good: Together, We Can Make It Better (Campbell AW)
- Attitudes Toward and Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Among Hispanic and White Mothers (Fortier MA, Gillis S, Gomez SH, Wang SM, Tan ET, Kain ZN)
- Effectiveness of Biofield Therapy for Individuals With Sickle Cell Disease in Africa (Minga TM, Kule Koto FK, Egboki H, Suzuki K)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Personalized Integrative Medicine Approach (Brown BI)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis: A Clinical Perspective (Teitelbaum J)
- An Innovative Acupuncture Treatment for Primary Dysmenorrhea: A Randomized, Crossover Pilot Study (Chao MT, Wade CM, Abercrombie PD, Gomolak D)
- Edward Kondrot, MD: Addressing the Root Causes of Vision Impairment Through an Energetic and Holistic Paradigm (interview by Gustafson C)
- Music Therapy & Military White Paper Provides Model Programs and Research
- Chinese herbal therapy debuts at Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals
- Herbal Advocate to Receive American Botanical Council Mark Blumenthal Herbal Community Builder Award
- Physicians Practice App Offers Guidance on Boosting Practice Revenue
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- Scripps’ 34th Annual Conference: Clinical Hematology & Oncology February 15-18, 2014—Westin San Diego, San Diego, California
- 3rd Annual OncANP Conference February 14-16, 2014—Arizona Grand Resort and Spa, Phoenix, Arizona
- Southwest Symposium 2014: The Heart of the Medicine February 14-16, 2014—Omni Southpark, Austin, Texas
- Integrative Healthcare Symposium February 19-22, 2014—Hilton New York, New York City
- Labrix Core Training - Atlanta March 1, 2014—Embassy Suites Atlanta-Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia