The following articles from our March/April issue.
- It's Time to Stop Flying Blind: How Not Looking at the Brain Leads to Missed Diagnoses, Failed Treatments, and Dangerous Behaviors (Amen)
- We're All in This Together (Fitzgerald)
- Clinical Utility of Curcumin Extract (Asher, Spelman)
- Effects of Body Electroacupuncture on Plasma Leptin Concentrations in Obese and Overweight People in Iran: A Randomized Controlled Trial (Darbandi S, Darbandi M, Mokarram P, et al)
- Yoga Reduces Performance Anxiety in Adolescent Musicians (Khalsa, Butzer, Shorter, Reinhardt, Cope)
- The Use of Magnetic Field for the Reduction of Inflammation: A Review of the History and Therapeutic Results (Ross, Harrison)
- Bernard Bihari, MD: Low-dose Naltrexone for Normalizing Immune System Function
- Massage Therapy Is a Powerful Tool For Pain Relief
- AbbVie and Alvine to Collaborate on Investigational Oral Therapy for Celiac Disease
- Pharmax Probiotic Formulas Approved for Post Antibiotic Care and IBS Relief
- Emerson Ecologics Announces Four Award Recipients of the 2013 Emerson Grant Program
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- ICIM's 56th Congress: Yin/ Yang—The Marriage Between Conventional and Innovative Medicine March 13-18, 2013—Washington Marriot, Washington, DC
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine April 11-13, 2013—Gaylord Orlando, Orlando, Florida
- Gateway Medical Conference April 17-21, 2013—St Louis Union Station Marriot, St Louis, Missouri
- The 11th Annual International IPT/IPTLD integrative Cancer Care Conference April 18-20, 2013—Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria, Dallas, Texas
- Comprehensive Management of Perimenopausal and Menopausal Women: From Herbs to Hormones April 19-21, 2013—Portland, Oregon