The following articles from our January/February.
- The Gut, Intestinal Permeability, and Autoimmunity (Campbell AW)
- Method-based Exercise Improves Quality of Life in Individuals With Parkinson’s Disease: A Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial (Teixeira-Machado L, Araujo FM, Cunha FA, Menezes M, Menezes T, DeSantana JM)
- The Relevance of Using the C3d/Immunoglobulin G Test in Clinical Intervention (Clarke DP, Burdette C, Agolli G, Dorval B, Gaston A, Chesla S)
- Literature Review: Pharmacists’ Interventions to Improve Control and Management in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (Hassali MA, Nazir SU, Saleem F, Masood I)
- The Therapeutic Effect and Possible Harm of Puerarin for Treatment of Stage III Diabetic Nephropathy: A Meta-analysis (Wang B, Chen S, Yan X, et al)
- Paul G. Harch, MD: The Genetically Modulated Healing Effects of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (Interview by Gustafson C)
- Study Shows Daily Use of Pycnogenol Can Improve Memory, Focus, Decision-Making, and Mood
- New Data Published In European Heart Journal Found HDL3 Cholesterol Subclass To Be Superior In Predicting Cardiovascular Disease Death
- First Evidence of Potential Efficacy of Tau Aggregation Inhibitor Therapy in Alzheimer's Disease
- Emerson Ecologics Launches 2015 Emerson Grant Program
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- 12th Annual Natural Supplements: An Evidence-based Update | January 15-18, 2015 | Paradise Point Resort, San Diego, California
- Integrative Healthcare Symposium: Focus on Brain Health | February 19-21, 2015 | New York Hilton Midtown, New York, New York
- 23rd Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Aesthetic Medicine | May 7-9, 2015 | The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida
- The Institute for Functional Medicine 2015 Annual Conference | May 28-30, 2015 | JW Marriot, Austin, Texas