The following articles are from our November/December 2016 issue.
- Association Between Diabetes-related Knowledge and Medication Adherence: Results From Cross-sectional Analysis
Saeed Ur Rashid Nazir, BPharm, MPhil, MBA, PhD(c); Mohamed Azmi Hassali, BPharm, MPharm, PhD; Fahad Saleem, BPharm, MPhil, MBA, PhD; Sajid Bashir, BPharm, MPhil, PhD; Hisham Aljadhey, PharmD, MS, PhD
- Hypoglycemia Alert Dogs: A Novel, Cost-effective Approach for Diabetes Monitoring?
Giuseppe Lippi, MD; Gianfranco Cervellin, MD; Maurizio Dondi, DVM; Giovanni Targher, MD
- Cranberries for Preventing Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections in Uncircumcised Boys
Kong-Sang Wan, MD, PhD; Chih-Kuang Liu, MD, MPH; Wen-Kai Lee, MD; Ming-Chung Ko, MD; Che-Sheng Huang, MD
- Low-level Laser Therapy: A Review of Its Applications in the Management of Oral Mucosal Disorders
Juliana Cassol Spanemberg, PhD; Maria Antonia Zancanaro de Figueiredo, PhD; Karen Cherubini, PhD; Fernanda Gonçalves Salum, PhD
- Tripterygium Glycosides for Treating Late-onset Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
Xiao Xu, MS; Jinquan Li, PhD; Sha Xia, MS; MiaoMiao Wang, MS; Wei Ji, PhD
- Positive Effects of Uyakujunkisan Therapy (Kampo Medicine) for Postherpetic Neuralgia With Concomitant Pregabalin: Two Case Reports With a Literature Review
Toshiaki Kogure, MD, PhD; Naoyuki Harada, MD; Kanoko Yamamoto, MD; Takeshi Tatsumi, MD, PhD
- New Study Finds EPA and DHA Omega-3s Lower Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- The Institute For Functional Medicine Announces Collaboration With Dale Bredesen's MPI Cognition
- Can Paint Strokes Help Identify Alzheimer's?
- Iron Deficiency Anemia Associated with Hearing Loss
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
Background: Female infertility is a complex issue encompassing a wide variety of diagnoses, many of which are caused or affected by adhesions. Objectives: The study intended to examine the rates of successful treatment of infertile women using a protocol of manual physical therapy to address underlying adhesive disease leading to infertility. Methods: The research team designed a retrospective chart review...
- Professional Training Program in Mind-Body Medicine | January 5 - 8, 2017—Hamline University, St Louis Park, Minnesota
- Institute for Function Medicine: Cardiometabolic Advance Practice Module | February 2-4, 2017—Hyatt Regency, Austin, Texas
- Institute for Function Medicine: Immune Advance Practice Module | February 5-7, 2017—Hyatt Regency, Austin, Texas
- 2017 South Beach Symposium | February 9-12, 2017—Loews Miami Beach Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida