The following articles from our March/April issue.
- Your Gut—No, Not That One, This One (Campbell AW)
- Pharmacovigilance of Herb-Drug Interactions Among Preoperative Patients (Gallo E, Pugi A, Lucenteforte E, et al)
- Is Yoga Training Beneficial for Exercise-induced Bronchoconstriction? (Tahan F, Eke Gungor H, Bicici E)
- Efficacy of Lianhuaqingwen Capsule Compared With Oseltamivir for Influenza A Virus Infection: A Meta-analysis of Randomized, Controlled Trials (Zhao P, Yang HZ, Lv HY, Wei ZM)
- Yoga and Hypertension: A Systematic Review (Tyagi A, Cohen M)
- ACR: NEJM Article on Ending Breast Cancer Screening Programs Incomplete and Should Concern American Women
- UC Irvine Health Provides the Only Pediatric Pain Doctor in Southern California Treating Chronic Pain in Children
- Clinical Trial to Test Modified Citrus Pectin in Prostate Cancer
- Primate Study Affirms: The CR Way Lifestyle Can Extend Life and Protect Against Age-related Disease
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- Responses in Biology and Medicine | April 22-23, 2014 | University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts
- 12th International IPT/IPTLD Integrative Oncology Conference | April 24-26, 2014 | Grand Sierra Resort, Reno, Nevada
- 5th Annual Integrative and Holistic Nursing Conference | April 25-26, 2014 | Paradise Point Resort, San Diego, California
- International Research Congress on Integrative Medicine & Health 2014 Conference | May 13-16, 2014 | Hyatt Regency Miami, Miami, Florida
- Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine | May 15-17, 2014 | Gaylord Palms, Kissimmee, Florida