The following articles from our May/June issue.
- Glyphosate: Its Effects on Humans (Campbell AW)
- A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Acupuncture for Chronic Low-Back Pain (Bahrami-Taghanaki H, Liu Y, Azizi H, et al)
- Comparison of Functional Fitness Outcomes in Experienced and Inexperienced Older Adults After 16-week Tai Chi Program (Kim THM, Dogra S, Al-Sahab B, Tamim H)
- Effect of Palladium a-Lipoic Acid Complex on Energy in the Brain Mitochondria of Aged Rats (Ajith TA, Nima N, Veena RK, Janardhanan KK, Antonawich F)
- Yoga for Improving Sleep Quality and Quality of Life for Older Adults (Halpern J, Cohen M, Kennedy G, Reece J, Cahan C, Baharav A)
- The Pharmacodynamics of L-Arginine (Böger RH)
- L. Terry Chappell, MD: Considering the Past and Promise of Chelation Therapy (interview by Gustafson C)
- JAMA Pediatrics Reports Nurse-Family Partnership Reduces Preventable Death Among Mothers and Children
- Vital Nutrients Exceeds Industry Standards in Recent FDA Inspection
- The Institute for Functional Medicine Delivered Grand Rounds At Cleveland Clinic
- Broken gene found to protect against heart disease
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- AHNA’s 34th Annual Conference | June 5-8, 2014 | Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, Portland, Oregon
- Food As Medicine | June 5-8, 2014 | Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, California
- International Congress on Naturopathic Medicine (ICNM) 2014 | July 4-6, 2014 | Paris, France
- The Institute for Functional Medicine Advanced Practice Module: Hormone | July 11-13, 2014 | Marriott City Center, Denver, Colorado