The following articles from our November/December.
- Body Burden Of Chemicals Vs Blood Levels (Campbell AW)
- Acupuncture Therapies for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Systematic Review of Randomized, Controlled Trials (Coyle M, Shergis J, Huang ET, et al)
- Research Letter—The Role of Yoga as a Lifestyle Modification in Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus: Results of a Pilot Study (Popli U, Subbe CP, Sunil K)
- Self-Reporting of Symptom Development From Exposure to Radiofrequency Fields of Wireless Smart Meters in Victoria, Australia: A Case Series (Lamech F)
- Excessive Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields May Cause the Development of Electrohypersensitivity (Carpenter DO)
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America Selects WCG to Facilitate the Expansion of its Clinical Research Program
- Australian Study Puts Victoria Center Stage of the Smart Meter Controversy
- Emerson Ecologics Launches Practitioner Resource Center for Integrative Healthcare Providers
- New Study: Art Therapy May Build Self-Esteem in People Living with Epilepsy
Reprints of articles from past issues are available, collected by topic for your convenience, including:
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Multiple sclerosis
A supplement to Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Sponsored by Heel.
Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine now offers select articles from its upcoming issue 1 month before the issue reaches newsstands and subscribers.
- 12th Annual Natural Supplements: An Evidence-based Update | January 15-18, 2015 | Paradise Point Resort, San Diego, California
- Integrative Healthcare Symposium: Focus on Brain Health | February 19-21, 2015 | New York Hilton Midtown, New York, New York
- 23rd Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Aesthetic Medicine | May 7-9, 2015 | The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida
- The Institute for Functional Medicine 2015 Annual Conference | May 28-30, 2015 | JW Marriot, Austin, Texas